day by day .

salam eblyone .
day by day i live like alien .
eating , sleeping , praying , worrying , scaring , studying . NOT playing .
yeah , the one paper that scaring me :
ACCOUNT ! 
arrrgghhh , why this earth have this subject ?
it's killing me inside 
day by day .
yesterday got an upset stomach becoz i'm always thinking what i'm getting for account . 
for FORM 3 student , 
that going to FORM 4
this senior (me) want to give some advice .
DON'T . EVER . TAKE . ACCOUNT . COURSE .
but , if you liked this subject , your pleasure . 
i'm taking punishment becoz doesn't listen to my mom 
\i am sooooo sorry mom
my mom said to me,
 to take biology course
but i think biology is harder than account .
then , this is what i deserve (!)
arggggggh ~ 
it's difficult journey T^T .

p/s - Eventhough , i'm upset now , thanks for zombie for the cherish post about BFFL :)

Popular Posts