Them

For those who know me.
For those who loves me.
For those who have teach me the bitternest of life.
For those who have make me cry a river of tears.
For those who cherish me in a time where i want to give up.
For those who always support me on whatever decision i have made.
For those who have make me broken heart.
For those who teach me the value of friendship.
For those who hate me.
For those who fake in front of me.
For those who make me fall in love.
For those who bring colour in my dull life.
For those who never get tired to stay besides me.
For those who grab my hand when i have problem.
For those who cried with me.
For those who smile with me.
For those who make me remember memories.
For those who make memories with me together.
For those who encourage me to face obstacle in ife.
For those who open their arms when i need it.

For those, who came into my life.
I am thankful eventhough there is a part in my life that i wanted to delete the memories that i have been through.

Thank you & forgive me.

I need to get through my second chapter on my life.

Goodbye past.
I will remember the rest in my diaries.

Goodbye human.
Who have make me smile and cry.

Goodbye older self.
Who have been through the thick and thin in life with me.

Goodbye memories.
It will be hard to move on but i will try to overcome it.

Thank you very much, you-know-who.

Human, 
(MUSFIRAH SHALLEH a.k.a CIEL)

Popular Posts